Sediment and Erosion Control Plans
The template for the Sediment Erosion Control Plan (SECP) has been approved by the Regional Board.
The following PDF files should be downloaded. If you have questions regarding the forms please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 209-846-6112
- Sediment Erosion Control Plan Template
- Sediment Erosion Control Plan Contacts
- Sediment Erosion Control Plan Map
- Sediment Erosion Control Plan Letter
If you are required to have a Sediment Erosion Control Plan due to how you answered question 3 on the Farm Evaluation and think you may have answered question 3 in error, please download the form below. Fill out the form (it is a fillable PDF) either on the computer or by hand and
EMAIL it to email@example.com
OR MAIL it to East San Joaquin Water Quality Coalition 1201 L Street Modesto CA 95354
If there are any questions regarding the form please call 209-846-6112.
Grower Trainings to Certify Sediment & Erosion Control Plans
Central Valley Water Quality Coalitions are offering training sessions for growers to certify their own Sediment & Erosion Control Plans (SECP). The training sessions are put on by professional engineers who have been trained to deliver the curriculum posted below.
The grower trainings are 3 to 4 hour classes and participants will need to take a test before they can sign off on their SECP.
Grower Training study materials can be accessed and/or downloaded below from the following links:
- Section 1 - SECP Curriculum
- Section 2 - NRCS Contact Resources
- Section 3 - Management Practice Standards
The Sediment and Erosion Control Plan Self Certification Course will be conducted at the following locations. A grower may attend a training session outside of their coalition region to receive the certification.
- Modesto: Wednesday April 24, 2019 9am-1:30pm (Lunch Provided) Harvest Hall ABC 3800 Cornucopia Way, Modesto
- Merced: Wednesday May 1, 2019 9am-1:30pm (Lunch Provided) Merced County Fair, San Joaquin Hall 900 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Merced
© 2019 East San Joaquin Water Quality Coalition
1201 L Street Modesto CA 95354 USA (209) 846-6112