Central Valley Salinity Alternatives for Long-term Sustainability
CV‐SALTS is a collaborative stakeholder driven and managed program to develop sustainable salinity and nitrate management planning for the Central Valley.
Turlock Subbasin Management Zone Pilot Program
- Upcoming Meetings
- Presentations from Steering Committee meetings
- Video on Management Zones
- Management Zone Pilot Program Information and Background
- CV Salts Website
- Sign up for Steering Committee listserv
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Presentations from Steering Committee meetings
Video - Management Zones
- To watch a larger size video, start the video and then click on the Full Screen icon (square in bottom right corner of video). If you choose Full Screen you can view the video to the size of your monitor. Click "ESC" (Escape) on your keyboard to exit the Full Screen view.
Management Zone Pilot Program Information and Background
© 2019 East San Joaquin Water Quality Coalition
1201 L Street Modesto CA 95354 USA (209) 846-6112